NEW! SolaDyne™ AM/FM Radio & LED Flashlight.
This Radio and Flashlight offers reliable light and radio without the need to constantly replace the batteries.
It gets its power through solar energy and dynamo technology. Just leave it in the sun during the day for hours of use at night. The high-powered solar panel is strong enough to recharge the batteries and operate the radio at the same time. If it is a cloudy day, the dynamo system is there for immediate charging —just wind it up!
The unit also features a telescoping antenna, cell phone charger, an input port for headphone use, and may be charged using an AC/DC adapter for a full battery charge (headphones and adapter not included).
Environmentally friendly products that generate power through solar energy or the dynamo hand crank. Never replace batteries or bulbs! Saves you money and saves our landfills. SolaDyne™ AM/FM Solar & Hand-Crank Radio/LED Flashlight.
• Superior quality AM and FM radio
• Super bright 3-LED flashlight
• Cell phone charger - universal Nokia® adapter included, and serves as a universal connector to attach to other cell phone adapters available through electronic and mobile phone stores (not included).
• 1" x 2.6" solar panel provides up to 5-3/4 hours of radio and 5 hours of light with 8-10 hours of sunlight.
• Dynamo hand crank charging provides up to 20 minutes of radio, 30 minutes of light, and 3 minutes of cell phone talk time with 1-minute winding.
• AC/DC input (AC/DC adapter sold separately) provides 5-3/4 hours of radio and 5 hours of light.
• Headphone input (headphones not included)
• Rechargeable Ni-MH battery
• Complies with FCC and CE requirements
Ideal for all recreation uses - camping, fishing, travel, etc. A great emergency preparedness accessory for auto, home, or office.